We are happy to welcome each additional member into our organization! We are always looking for young and bright students who want to contribute to the European-American and German-American partnership. If you would like to get involved and share our mission, we welcome you! Join us now!
- Take part in our study trips to the United States of America.
- Take part in our events and projects on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Become a member of a strong network of dedicated students in Germany, Europe and America.
- We greatly value the grassroots character of our organization. The YTI is what all of us we make of it! Through an exclusive Facebook group, local get-togethers, frequent events and our flagship initiatives, you are involved in every major decision. Of course, there is a board of directors, however every member can (and is encouraged to) get involved.
- Do you have a specific idea in mind about how to promote the transatlantic partnership? We are the right place for you to turn ideas into action. All of our events start with a simple “What do you think of this: (…)?” We are a bottom-up organization which is based on the involvement of all members.
- Our regional groups frequently organize topic-related get-togethers to get to know one another, exchange ideas and opinions, and form a network with partner organizations. Often, we invite speakers from outside the organization to discuss current issues of transatlantic relations with us.
- You have access to our memoranda on current topics of transatlantic relations. Whether the value of German as a foreign language U.S. schools or the negotiations towards the transatlantic free trade agreement: we analyze and inform.
- You get to know likeminded people with whom you can discuss your views on America, Europe and Germany!
- Apply for membership online: Online Application
- Read our mission statement: Mission Statement
- Read our bylaws (German): Bylaws
- Read the overview of our structure: Organigram
Questions and applications for membership can be sent by email to: email@example.com. The board of directors makes the final decisions on membership.